Saturday, July 13, 2019

A Nation Falling Away


I’ve been holding back for some time on my personal rant about life and death as being developed throughout the world by atheists and God-haters alike. Sadly, the world turns to our society to witness what becomes acceptable in the righteous-living land of America and being supported by the Supreme Court of the United States. It is so sad that what we are showing the world is we are becoming a Godless nation and the only “Golden Rule” acceptable any longer is, “Do Unto Others Before They Do Unto You!” Life is becoming like that of disposable income – too much of it is too taxing and must be disposed of - generally in an inconsequential, self-gratifying, flippant manor. So, sad!


“Diary of an Unborn Child” author unknown. October 5th – Today my life began. My parents don’t know it yet. I’m as small as a seed of an apple, but it is I already. And I am to be a girl. I shall have blond hair and azure eyes. Just about everything is settled, even the fact that I shall love flowers.  October 19th – Some say that I am not a real person yet, that only my mother exists. But I am a real person, just as a small crumb of bread is still bread. My mother is; and I am. November 2nd – I am growing a bit every day. My arms and legs are beginning to take shape. But I have to wait a long time before those little legs will raise me to my mother’s arms, before these little arms will be able to gather flowers and embrace my father. November 12th – Tiny fingers are beginning to form on my hands. Funny how small they are! I shall be able to stroke my mother’s hair with them. And I shall take her hair to my mouth and she will probably say, “Oh; no, no, dear...” November 20th – It wasn’t until today that the doctor told Mom that I am here living under her heart. Oh, how happy she must be! Are you happy, Mom? November 25th – My mom and dad are probably thinking of a name for me. But they don’t even know that I am a girl. They are probably saying Andy. But I want to be called Cathy. I am getting so big already! December 24th – I wonder if mom hears the whispering of my heart? Some children come into the world a little sick. And then the delicate hands of the doctor perform miracles to bring them to health. But my heart is strong and healthy. It beats so evenly – tup-tup-tup... You have a healthy little daughter, Mom! December 28th – Today my mother killed me. Every aborted child is sinless, and with Jesus this day.


 [Psalm 106:34-38] This country is the greatest the world has ever witnessed and has been looked up to as a beacon of light and hope for nearly 250 years. That’s why peoples’ of the world want to come here to live. But, this country is being flooded by those who refuse to assimilate into a righteous God-fearing society - with unwarranted protests against symbols of our believed Deity of authority and protection over our blessed nation; against our symbols of history and heritage that remind us of what it takes to protect our blessed nation; and against the laws and form of government that established our blessed nation; because they find it offensive to their culture. Because these immigrants didn’t check their “culture” at the door, (I didn’t say their religion), they feel they have the right to intimidate every “citizen” into submission of Sharia surrender. That’s exactly what our elected representatives, corporate giants, Bible-less liberals and even some “preachers of the gospel” are doing – caving in to their demands. The United States is in the midst of a civil war and very few people are on the front line defending our country. The consequences of liberal sin-ism is very clear in the Book of Truth (Romans 1:18 – 2:16). I fear a lot of god-fearing folks are going to get caught up in another genocide. PRAY!

No comments: